Last Words, Tragic Commons, and a Beknighted Penguin Apologies

The Continuing Adventures of ASBO Jesus

Print Version October 2nd, 2008

click for original

Entry Filed under: Thoughts

8 Comments

• 1. Edgar  |  October 2nd, 2008 at 4:03 pm

I like the simplicity of the art and the humor is not bad. That said, the whole idea that Jesus would be walking among us and people wouldn’t recognize him is Hollywood propaganda.

If he did come back, or was still walking the earth, he would certainly proved to be God and, as such, he would have the power to fix all of our problems.

• 2. Ryan O'Laughlin  |  October 12th, 2008 at 3:28 am

This is very funny because I was just talking to a friend about a WWJD sign that we saw and my friend replied by saying that maybe he is Jesus. (obviously kidding) I hope. It really makes you think though if you would recognize him or what you would say.

• 3. Paulo  |  October 12th, 2008 at 2:45 pm

Jesus didn’t exist – projecting the lack of control for your lives onto sky fairies isn’t going to stop you being fertilizer. Come on we’re not still living in the Middle Ages still are we??

• 4. Paul H  |  October 28th, 2008 at 10:34 am

(Jesus didn’t exist? Sorry, you’re exagerating your point there a smidge, Paulo…)

Love the cartoon!

I think it says a lot about our expectations of Jesus. Nice one :-)

• 5. usws  |  November 15th, 2008 at 5:16 am

I pity Jesus!

• 6. Juan  |  December 5th, 2008 at 2:34 am

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.”
    Hmmmm I don’t know…

• 7. Abodesindia  |  April 9th, 2009 at 4:58 am

“Ask not WHAT HE CAN DO FOR YOU…dont ASK FAVOURS off HIM….. do justice to His disciples in His Kingdom and he will reward you FOREVER.”

• 8. Victor  |  June 3rd, 2009 at 10:45 pm

All our expectations of Jesus are slowly being turned into a cartoon!

Every “Words” of Jesus are true but can not fully be understood by any man or woman in this life time and dare I say even by “sinner vic” :)

Peace